this time its SUGAR, is our neighbour ok???

You guys looking at this like Singapore is the land that doesn't tax on anything, the moment malaysia adds stuff you all go WTH???? :lol:

1) our ppls has been under attacks countless time in JB and they claim that sg should not report such cases to singaporean as it reflect very badly on them ( ??????? )

2)noted that they have been using water as a threat to us over the past few years??

3)now they're trying to ban sugar export and wanna increase the price..

ahhh i feel bad for their ppls.

pardon me everyone. =D

Its quite funny that at one point they complain that all the negative press on car thefts in JB are scaring Singaporeans from goin there and spend money. And on the other side, they come up with these "unfriendly" rules that "chase" us away. Sometimes u wonder wat is they want...haizzzz......

I thought of that too ... But then again, will such taxes deter singaporeans from entering? It's a concept of inelasticity ...

well, its important to realise that most of the items that are now under scrutiny are heavily subsidised by the malaysian government. this is malaysian taxpayers money and could have been used to develop other sectors of malaysia's econmy. but since its been put into produce and perishables, i guess its only right for them to ensure that its the malaysians who benefit.

Just my point of view. :)

Like it or not,Malaysia as a country is improving in leaps and bounds, very soon its economy is going to be stronger as a whole...Ive been to Malaysia,beautiful country too :)

they're trading sugar for tourism :lol:
well pardon me, i mean more as the latest catalyst...

u lose abit of sugar, u gain so much more elsewhere man...
i dun think our ppl cross over the causeway with sugar on top of our shopping list, but things like these strain our relationship...FURTHER!!!

i not happy wif u i rather not step into your territory even though can get this good that good...

singaporeans, we got money... yea $$$$$$
but human, we're very political too...
probably our neighbour fail to see this point

stillwater said:
they're trading sugar for tourism :lol:
well pardon me, i mean more as the latest catalyst...

u lose abit of sugar, u gain so much more elsewhere man...
i dun think our ppl cross over the causeway with sugar on top of our shopping list, but things like these strain our relationship...FURTHER!!!

i not happy wif u i rather not step into your territory even though can get this good that good...

singaporeans, we got money... yea $$$$$$
but human, we're very political too...
probably our neighbour fail to see this point

so what if you got money?
you can look down on them?
you can scold them like no body business because you're reach?
you think they are inferior?
you can go to the country and act like you'r ethe richest person in the world?

i dont blame malaysian, its singaporean fault and then come to own country KPKB. Money is not everythign bro, practice what you preach, if you know how to respect people, people will respect you. its singaporeans that make malaysians hate us. typical singaporeans attitude (im not generalising)

its singaporeans that fail to see the point.

p/s:this type of singaporean, no wonder they get rob :roll: kudos to the robber!

Back