SOLD The Revival (a.k.a Tonerider TRT1 Vintage Plus o.e.m.) tele bridge pickup - 6.9 D.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

morpeli

The Revival (a.k.a Tonerider TRT1 Vintage Plus o.e.m.) Tele bridge pickup - $60

This is a brand new The Revival Bridge Telecaster pickup - 6.95 D.C. In reality, this is a Tonerider TRT1 Vintage Plus o.e.m. bridge pickup.

Tonerider telecaster pickups use two of the best sounding vintage winding patterns combined with our own reproduction parts to deliver amazing tonal clarity and response. Used by leading custom guitar makers, these pickups are now available from dealers worldwide. All our telecaster pickups are RWRP so when using a Tonerider neck and bridge set you can be sure of hum-free operation in the middle position of your three-way switch.

Our own Tonerider nickel-silver covers in gold and nickel plating - no more dull neck tone!
Calibrated winding for even volume balance across all three standard positions.
USA-made vintage hook-up wire for easy installation.
Traditional string wound bridge with copper-plated steel baseplate
All coils scatterwound on our 999-step CNC winding machines.
All coils wax-potted to avoid feedback at high-gain settings.

Reviews:

"Clear and Pretty with no Glassy highs, very well balanced for chording and leads, plenty of twang too. These are one of the most musical sounding pickups. These make me smile every time I pick up one of my Tele's that are blessed with these."
Rotellicaster on harmony-central.com

"Excellent balance between pickups, clear and lots of attitude. Country, blues, folk, doesn't matter, these can do most everything."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpdrNsH9Lqs&feature=emb_title

P1110175.jpgP1110177.jpgP1110178.jpgP1110176.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back