The Rev - James Owen (A7x drummer) Passed Away.

Pity. RIP bro.

"Died of natural causes". What 28 year old dies of a natural cause, from what i recall he was a perfectly healthy human being (correct me if I'm wrong). I say drugs/alcohol.

Pity. RIP bro.

"Died of natural causes". What 28 year old dies of a natural cause, from what i recall he was a perfectly healthy human being (correct me if I'm wrong). I say drugs/alcohol.

yea true. 28 years and dying of natural causes is just plain odd.

T.T R.I.P bro...
u will be missed....
the best drummer the world have ever seen...
besides if u look at it at a positive point of view he died as a succussful man....

Pity. RIP bro.

Perfectly healthy human being who dies of drugs/alcohol. Not that perfectly healthy already isn't it :/

R.I.P to my favourite drummer..

Jimmy Sullivan aka The Rev..

Thanks to thread starter for this info..

:sad:

OH WTHAT IS THIS MAN?!?!?! THE REV!!! WHY CANT IT BE TRAVIS BARKER?!?!?!? just kidding. the rev will always live in my heart forever...

maybe it's not even real ? the source got removed . it could be another story like the travis barker one .

so many people going "R.I.P" for him , but now he's still headbanging and remixing hip hop tracks .

let's hope it's not true though . he's young and talented , so much more things to accomplish .

maybe it's not even real ? the source got removed . it could be another story like the travis barker one .

so many people going "R.I.P" for him , but now he's still headbanging and remixing hip hop tracks .

let's hope it's not true though . he's young and talented , so much more things to accomplish .

i was thinking the same... hope its a crude joke to end 2009.. but i dun think thats the case..

soon after i typed the above , i saw the post in A7X's myspace ...

"It is with great sadness and heavy hearts that we tell you of the passing today of Jimmy “The Rev” Sullivan. Jimmy was not only one of the world's best drummers, but more importantly he was our best friend and brother. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jimmy's family and we hope that you will respect their privacy during this difficult time.

Jimmy you are forever in our hearts.
We love you.

M Shadows, Synyster Gates, Zacky Vengeance and Johnny Christ "

gahhh ..

2009 , lost of Michael Jackson , lost of The Rev .

Back