The Music Lab

Ehh 1 thing I noticed. There's no phone number stated to make bookings for the jamming studio. Would be useful to have the contact number here. :D

Went to the new space for my lesson today.

It's spacious yet cosy!!! Awesome new location! I am not deranged but I can walk around with arms frailing happily! HAHA!

And I think the red walls are a lovely shade of color!!! Very vibrant. Makes me wanna jump around in excitment!

Yo....the number's been added. Thanks for the heads up Mel!!

Lennat, glad you love the place!! At least now everyone can have a more comfortable space for teaching and learning!! P.S. next time I bring you go eat at this killer char siew rice store...really happening...big serving and only $2!!! Roy and I couldn't stop pigging out for the last week....

Lennat - yes the New Music Lab is very very Cosy....very spacious too, makes me feel real comfortable (wah so shiok can walk Bare Footed) .....I tell you something har - that day I tried the Master Premium (the Green one at Alvin's room) the sound is damn killer/warm and(I love it).

Alvin:- Music Lab Students if we were to book the Jamming Room (do we have special concession har?).

eric,

the answer to your question is ... YES !!!

i had specially asked if we could do more for lab students, hence we've bring down the rate to super low for drum practice at lab jamming studio.

for lab students, $6 per hour
and $5.50 per hour off peak (before 6pm on weekdays) :mrgreen:

for normal customers, $7 per hour
and $6 per hour off peak (before 6pm weekdays - still very affordable!!!)

happy practicing !!!!!!

All our students get free 30 minutes jam time for every 2 hours booked....so 2.5hrs for price of 2hrs.

You wanna book eric??haha....

Have to check with my Philipino Gospel Band (Date & Time) because, Bible House gave us only(5.30 to 8pm on every Saturday), which sometimes I cannot make it on a Saturday as I have to rush back after my lesson at Music Lab and Reherse with my Jazz Band (which is my Actual Band - so Priority is always given to them), which means - the Gospel Band will have to Jam on a Weekday after our work (7pm onwards) If I encounter clashes here - so, I will have to book Music Lab for Jamming lol on weekday evening should this happens...

Hm.mmm wah me so lucky - get 30 minutes free for 2 hours..Hahahaha ok ok. - I will call when I need to book the slot - thanks Alvin

Last edited:
Have to check with my Philipino Gospel Band (Date & Time) because, Bible House gave us only(5.30 to 8pm on every Saturday), which sometimes I cannot make it on a Saturday as I have to rush back after my lesson at Music Lab and Reherse with my Jazz Band (which is my Actual Band - so Priority is always given to them), which means - the Gospel Band will have to Jam on a Weekday after our work (7pm onwards) If I encounter clashes here - so, I will have to book Music Lab for Jamming lol on weekday evening should this happens...

Hm.mmm wah me so lucky - get 30 minutes free for 2 hours..Hahahaha ok ok. - I will call when I need to book the slot - thanks Alvin

Hey if its for Church use....I'll be happy to give you an hour free....

Hey if its for Church use....I'll be happy to give you an hour free....

Cannot like that. Business is Business my Bro & Sifu., especially now that the New Music Lab rental charges must have sky rocketed way high with the Bigger Floor Area you are having now, but - I truly appreciate your kindness as always Alvin....and yes if we need to Jam on a weekday - Music Lab is my choice for sure (where to get these kind of rate & equipment)...

Anyway, there was someone who just PM me this morning from Soft, looking for a Good Drum & Music Instructor (and wanted the Instructors to teach Drummers for his Church). I recommended Music Lab (You) and yes he told me he had seen you play and he said you were great...well Guess they will call you soon.nnnnnnnnn ! .....

Hi All, do drop by to check us out!! There will be exciting performance demos from many of our instructors and students!! See you there!!

open_house.jpg

Not this time, but I will be there to help out my sensei* with other matters at the open house (like eat the buffet that kind of thing, you know?).

I am just afraid there might be a mob during TOOQ's set. I don't want to be trampled!!!

*Yay! I managed to make Alvin sound like Bai Mei (ie: old) when he is just like..about 1 year my senior in terms of age? HAHAHA!

Back