The Largest Ensemble of Guitarists in Singapore [17 Jan 09]

Jugman

PosterPRINT.jpg

Hello softies!

We are organizing an event called STRUM FOR CHARITY. And we are inviting all you guitarists to come to NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC for an epic event of fun and enjoyment on 17 January 2009.

E-mail guitarecord@hotmail.com to get your application form. Also, log on to http://strumforcharity.blogspot.com to find out more!

There will be a special performance by Syltra Lee, an ambassador of Maestro Guitars and a lucky draw, where you stand a chance to win a Maestro guitar!

And for the event itself, every guitarist there will play 4 songs synchronously (together at the same time, song by song). The said songs are Better Man by Robbie Williams, Home by Chris Daughtry, Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door by Bob Dylan (we're playing the Guns N' Roses version though), and Collide by Howie Day.

Don’t know the songs? Don’t worry! Chords will be displayed on the blog so you can have ample time for practice.

So what are you waiting for? E-mail us for your application form now!

Last edited:
And for the event itself, every guitarist there will play 4 songs synchronously. The said songs are Better Man by Robbie Williams, Home by Chris Daughtry, Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door by Guns N’ Roses, and Collide by Howie Day.

Knocking on Heaven's Door is by Bob Dylan, GnR covered it...

Hi Jugman

I will come down with my geetar. Ha..ha.. but you got to put the chords up on your site quick. I need a long time to train my fingers move independently.

Bro.. how to play "Knocking on the Heaven doors" with acoustic guitar? You want us to play acoustic version?

Possible to play with electric guitar?

Please tell us what is the exact key (root key) we have to play with standard tuning for all songs?

Cheers

chords will be up on the blog, bro. and we'll give a chord sheet as well.

if you want to bring your electric guitar, then by all means. but we don't have any amps for you to plug it in, though.

cheers

Hahas. Cool. But i suggest a song rather than Knockin On Heavens Door. Is quite confusing the tabs. I would suggest Time of your life by Green Day. Its similar chords with the others. Well, this is just a suggestion ONLY.

Welcome!:) Was just practicing the songs that u gave for the charity then this song coincidentally came up my mind and i played the song. Hahas.:)

haha thanks for the effort!

guys, registration are still available!
and who wants to play Time of Your Life by Green Day instead, please pm me.

Back