The HEAVY METAL thread!

metalhead1993

I saw girlpants thread on alensana and i thought it'd be cool for the minority like me on soft to discuss about one thing we love. HEAVY METAL! :twisted:

You can post and share with others the latest news, gossips, or even your love for a particular metal band. From progressive metal to death metal or heck, even viking metal! Just post anything related to metal here. It'll be good to know i have fellow singaporeans on my side!:cool:

Oh but there is a catch. STRICTLY NO TALK ABOUT A7X PLEASSSE. They're just... ok i shan't start a war but i just feel they've let heavy metal down. I still can handle atreyu or even bullet for my valentine. Anything BUT a7x.

Cheers fellow metalheads! :mrgreen:

best heavy metal guitarist ever:

223945098915d41f177aqu0.jpg

Helloween
Gamma Ray
Hammerfall
Sonata Arctica
Kamelot
Blind Guardian
Cradle of Filth
Iron Maiden

:D :D

Last edited:
Oh but there is a catch. STRICTLY NO TALK ABOUT A7X PLEASSSE. They're just... ok i shan't start a war but i just feel they've let heavy metal down.

Kind of agree with you man...

The more albums they make, the more mainstream they become. They've even been removed from the "new wave of american metal".

Ok shall not wage war here. I love groove metal, like Lamb of God, Chimaira, Fear Factory, Machine Head, etc. Oh ya love As I Lay Dying, All That Remains, Slipknot, Trivium, Underoath, and Children of Bodom.

Rock on dudes!

Yeah no A7X! I think they really let metal down too. I dun considered them as metal.

I like Kreator , Slipknot , Slayer , Megadeth , Dimmu Borgir , Children Of Bodom , Devildriver , Cradle Of Filth , Mudvayne (OLD) , Hellyeah and more...
Cant think of them right now

LOL Metalhead.
You interested to open up a Jonas Brothers thread?
LOL!!!
OK peace!

Me like As I Lay Dying very very very very very very very very much. \m/
And erm, Bullet for my Valentine too. :)

Melodic Death Metal for me!!!

Dark Tranquility, Wintersun, both old and new In Flames, all are brilliant!

So is Artillery, Venom, Anthrax, Kreator, Bolt Thrower.........

Man!!! Too many to say!!!!

Any love for Symphony X ?! They're blooooody awesome especially Russell Allen and Michael Romeo, his riffs and solos are insane!

Wow metal thread !!!!
ok mine favs are Nightwish , BFMV , Atreyu , Slipknot , Children of Bodom , Lamb of God , Trivium , Pantera and BMTH !!!

HEAVY METAL FOR LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back