Tele noiseless pickups

stillwater

Hello,
I'm contemplating pulling out my stock tele pickups and replacing them with noiseless (stack or blade) ones. my guitar is a typical alder body, rosewood board. to be honest i still haven't decide on what (sound) im going after, i guess likely would be classic rock, plus a certain degree of versatility.

Wonder would you guys who are currently using, or have used any duncan/dmz tele pickups, share with me your experience? would mean a lot to me. thanks, cheers.

www.billlawrence.com

noiseless, clear and comparable to kinmans, some say even better. For me the $$$ is already a winner.

I have the L290TLE with a Qfilter. It works for me. Dunno how to tell you if it'll work for you.

Be patient with the email response and delivery. It'll take ages but its worth the wait to me.

I'm partial to the EMG series but I don't know what model I have. Its came installed and I'm not bothered to check it out.

If Classic rock is your cup of tea, try the duncan hot stack bridge and vintage stack neck. The Dimarzio virtual series of tele pickups are pretty decent as well so is the fast track. I think no matter what you choose, it will probably be an upgrade on the stocks. The rest is just a matter of proper EQ

if you decide to keep your tele quiet & very fender-like, the Noiseless units are the ones to try out:

301635.jpg

wow, that's cool!!!
bill lawrence sounds like a good idea. so is duncan hot stack and fender noiseless. thanks guys!

Back