tapestry 07

extremers

Tapestry07.jpg

and here we are just six days away from tapestry 07! here's the whole line-up of local bands and performers performing over various locations scattered all over orchard road.

schedule for Saturday, 28th July 2007

and

schedule for Sunday, 29th July 2007

we're on a busking mission in aid of Tapestry 07's beneficiary, the Boys' Town, so do come down and support local music and donate generously!

it's time to blast up the volume down orchard road!

hahah..couldn't agree with u more bob..do come down for the bands and for the guys from boy's town!!..let it be loud and let them know that we're doing it for a good cause..

Like they say "IT'S TIME TO PLAY!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resistance Is Futile
INTRICATE SONORITY @ WHEELOCK,4PM ON 28TH JULY.

Hell yeah

Hell Yeah.........July 29 12.00pm..........Wheelocks place.....Do come down and support us and also Boys town....

Yeah Tapestry.. Check out the band Breed Her Agony on the 28th at Cineleisure 6.00pm.. Its my friend's band.. Support them!

just go to wheelock on both days. wheelock seems to be holding all those heavier bands.

Ya

Ya man head over to Wheelock Where Heavier band are played, My band plays at 12pm, All cover song.....So do come down and give us your support!!!!!Thanks...

the boys town briefing said cineleisure and heeren have great bands.

but im sure everywhere at the streets of town have great bands or else they wont even get in after the auditions

cheerios to supporters, bands, the people from boys town and mostly by the team from tapestry

watch Slathe on 28th July outside Cineleisure, 1:30pm & also come down show some love to my band, Knightsfall playing on 29th July 3pm set outside HMV :)

kome watch highway storm at heeren at 9.30pm on sat night!...and of cos join us to get wasted after the show.

Back