Swee Lee Katong - Hot Rocks Underground Sale

plainsman

Paid a visit to a friend who works at swee lee katong today.. and discovered quite a fair bit of loot waiting there.. :mrgreen:

hotrocks1.jpg

hotrocks2.jpg

A lot of sabian cymbal packs !!!!
hotrocks3.jpg

The Tama HT25 drum throne only $94 (think its before discount.. so possibly $50 or less....)
hotrocks4.jpg

Some cash-and-carry drum kits.. a Ludwig (not sure what model), Peavey, and a Pearl Chad Smith Signature 6pc kit /w 2 floor toms !!
hotrocks5.jpg

Nice badge on the Pearl Chad Smith Signature Kit..
hotrocks6.jpg

12-pair pack of Vic Firth sticks.. 50% off. I spied about $243, so it works out to about $120+ or $10 per pair. Very good deal for those interested to get one year supply or can split with drum buddy :mrgreen:

hotrocks7.jpg

Woo.. sabian hand hammered effects pack (i think i saw $800 bfore 50%) and Paragon Performance Set
hotrocks8.jpg

Plenty of Cajons, Congas, Cowbells (CCC) .. all 50% off too???!
hotrocks9.jpg

not sure when's the sale date though

isit this week sat and sun? i rem seeing it somewhere in this forum.... i tink was retarteddrummer tt mention... must pay entrance fee rite?

haha. SALE is TMR AND SUNDAY.
Pay $10 entrance fee.
However i heard more guitars than drums.
Will be checking it out today.
Need any price check, msg me at 90218242 at around 4pm!

Woah, look at that stack of cymbals...
Sucks that I probably can't even afford a set of them at 50% off =.=

Oh, last pic, whats that stand that looks like a pogo stick?

From what I know according to plainsman, the cymbals available there are all cymbal packs. So if you're looking at purchasing only individual cymbals, this is probably not for you. But I'm sure the cymbal packs are good deals!

Back