Studio Surveys. Do help.

biopromax

Hey guys,

Its me again. I want to find out from you guys,
1) Which part of Singapore is lacking of Recording/Jamming Studio?
2) What do you want to see or improved in a jamming/recording studio in the near future.This is to brings out the best experience while jamming.
3) And anything you want to voice out. Voice out here.

Once again, Thanks.

PS: If theres any Sound Engineers who would want to help us out with this, do email us at whatlahproject@hotmail.com

Again, Xie xie.

And Happy Bday James!!!

1) Which part of Singapore is lacking of Recording/Jamming Studio?
Bukit Timah. PLEASE

2) What do you want to see or improved in a jamming/recording studio in the near future.This is to brings out the best experience while jamming.
decent equipment, especially amps and drums. as well as air conditioning!
perhaps tube amps but the maintenance costs might be a tad bit higher.

3) And anything you want to voice out. Voice out here.

Simei has a lame studio. which is really lame. so open one awesome studio in Eastpoint please please. I can go work there part time also. please please please.

Was thinking of Simei. And also Jurong. This two main areas.

Eastpoint is a no no. As its a shopping mall. You know what i mean. :)

Open one in Simei! I live in Simei, very near to Eastpoint! :D

I saw this slot under Simei MRT Station track, currently under renovation for a music school. What a waste, a Jamming studio would be much cooler..lol

Don't say till like that lah.

Its still nurturing music in our life. LOLS.

If you guys have the exact place that is vacant or for rent. Do email the address or person to contact to whatlahproject@hotmail.com .From there we could view the place and see what we can do from it.

Thanks a lot guys!

Btw, any other places except for Simei? We are looking at different part of Singapore too.

Ah... Perharps in the west like Jurong or Bukit Timah? Because we need to travel places like Bugis just to jam there. So its hard for us. And we need to pay for bus or MRT fares which takes alot of money.

Jurong pls . . Last time there was a recording studio at Jurong Entertainment . Now MIA . . . Man . . .Pls open at Jurong . If can next year i'm willing to work there . lols .

Simei is the best. Thou tampines have jamming studios. But they are lame studios. ): And my band all stay at east side. Bugis we always miss the last train. and bus. NUOOOOOOOO.

Back