Studio in the west recommendations?

felfirez

Yo, a friend of mine n I have been searching for a nice cheap jamming studio preferably in the west. Since we boycott alvron studio, we found some other jam studio but canot make up our minds on which one to stick with. :? A studio with good amps and a sturdy drums. Seng chai(jurong) seems nice but the amps look like they're dying, WMUM (queenstown) is good but they have only 1 studio. So any other recommendation peeps? :D

Good things don't come cheap, Cheap things don't come good.
you cannot have the best of both world.

Roy Studios is pretty good, they've got pretty reliable stuff. Maybe not so good with drums. Only at $8 or $10 /hr.

hmm west side not much choice i think. you could mbe try out Ann studio at commonwealth. the one that shares the shop space with a provision shop. nice people. equipment not much to shout about, but acceptable i guess. (then again i havent been there for many months liao). still, no harm checking it out.

Momo i tried calling Ann to book a studio like 2 3 weeks ago, the telephone not in used. =.= Call handphone also no one pick up. Hahahaha

Ive got a bad feeling abt this =D

momorockstar said:
hmm west side not much choice i think. you could mbe try out Ann studio at commonwealth. .

hey. i got afew people recommending that studio but as Newbie pointed out, i cant get through to their phones. I guess something is wrong :?

Re: jurong green cc

turbochicken said:
try jurong green CC. it's somewhere in jurong west ave 1(or close to st 42)

St 42? is it near some market? i remembered trying searching for it some time back. never really did find a jam studio. even tried going to hongkah CC to ask. the one near hongkah sec? They thought i was trying to open a jam studio in their CC. :? :?: anyways thanks for pointing out

hi felfirez,

Im a regular at Seng Chai, but i got no problem with the amp..
but t must say that the amp is abt 15yrs old Roland the other Laney half stack not sure..

I got no problem calling Ann..not sure if he change his mobile.
PM me for his contact..

hey felfirez,

hongkah cc IS jurong green cc. they changed name a few years back.

there's a little jamming studio at the back of the stage. try heading to the office and look for mr cheong. he's dealing with it.

turbochicken said:
hongkah cc IS jurong green cc. they changed name a few years back. .

lol. yeah thats the one i went to afew years back. Didnt get to try it coz its occupied. Anyway how much is it for an hour?

Back