Starting something new

aidid

hey guys, I'm a 28 year-old vocalist who's looking to start a brand new band all over again. I have had quite a bit of performing experience and did a few gigs with an old band of mine about ten years ago but then we broke up around 2006. Since then I have been laying low for a while and have tried out different projects but they didn't work for me because I couldn't really identify with what I was playing.

I'm basically starting from scratch again after years of failed attempts to get a band together and this time I wanna try and focus on originals and rearranging current songs. Seeing how my influences are pretty all over the place and I wouldn't wanna classify my band as some sub-genre of Rock.

Influences: muse, royal blood, jimi Hendrix, Gary Clark jr., foo fighters, plainsunset, blink 182, snow patrol, etc just to name a few.

I've got a few ideas I'd wanna bounce around but I'd need a cool bunch of guys (or girls) preferably (but not strictly) between 23-30 years old. I can play the bass a lil bit also but I suck at multitasking so I'd be looking for all the different musicians but could fill in for the time being. Would also want a second vocalist also if possible.

Anyone interested do reply to the thread or PM me or if it's more convenient, you can whatsapp me at 81121887. Cheers guy and looking forward to hearing from ya!

Hey all, so far I've got a guitarist and drummer ready to go so all's we need now is a bassist and another guitarist and we're ready to go and jam!

Any bassists and guitarists keen, do text/whatsapp me at 81121887 ASAP so we can get to work within the next two weeks yeah. Cheers guys!

Back