SOLD Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funkymojo

A very good mint condition White colour Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE for sale. Phone physical and working condition are 10/10. No scratches or dents. Bought on 6/3/2014. Registered the warranty online and was given extra 3 months out of the 1 year warranty until 6/6/2015. Phone has the latest updated Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. The Sony Xperia Z Ultra LTE that I have for sale here is the latest batch with the small box. The older batch with the bigger box is known to have problems with defective screens that just go completely blank/black and has a yellowish tint. Sony has since rectify these screen problems with the latest batch and all new batch comes with the small box.

Phone comes with :

- Clasy Korea Tempered Glass Screen Protector (worth $40)
- Clasy Korea Normal Rear Screen Protector
- Sony Charging Dock (Bought the dock to use the magnetic charging cable)
- SanDisk 32GB Micro SD Card
- Brand New Remax TPU Silicone Gel Soft Case (Ordered online, worth $20)

This is my spare phone, only used it for 2 days and it's been kept in the box and no longer used. Box, manual, receipt, warranty card included. Original earphones are brand new unused. Looking to sell it for $600 or trade for a flawless mint condition HTC One Max, LG Flex, Samsung Note 3 or White colour Nokia 1520. Deal in the North. No reservation. First come, first served. Interested parties, do drop me an sms at 81120049. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back