Latest version (wireless) Beats Solo3 headphone, black - NEW, box unopened, CHEAP!!!

KBbites

$99 off retail price!!! BEATS!!! NEW!!! Sealed box!!! Warranty!!! :twisted:
One set only:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek:

(Apple Sg store)

The latest and oh-so-stylish Beats Solo3 Wireless looks kinda like the Beats we love but - no dangling wires!!!

Fat bassy sound in both wireless and wired modes

and because it's an on-ear headphone, you can take your music outdoors and anywhere (cos it seals out the noise!!!)

Its battery life is best-in-class (40 hours) and has a remote control built-in to the right earcup that's easy to operate by feel/ touch. (No buttons!!!)

I heard it is supersimple to pair with Apple devices. Just by placing it near to your phone and powering it on. (Simultaneously pair with your Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac, provided you have an iCloud account and iOS. Siri enabled too.)

Fast Fuel: 5 minutes of charging for 3 hours of playback when battery is low!!!

Beats has taken the same headphone and improved its battery life dramatically,

but the retail price is still too high for most - this is a chance to get this one and only pair from me. A gift, in eh, boring black, sealed/ unopened box and obviously brand new* - yours to enjoy for a mere $299.

Meet at a MRT station in town or Braddell MRT.

WhatsApp me at 98788979

Thank you

https://www.wired.com/2016/10/review-beats-solo3-wireless/

*once opened, consider sold.
Sealed box inside sealed cardboard carton layered packaging - for serious audiophile:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back