Songs list for 3 piece band

yeah..hail Nirvana..

hey,Scar Driven's 3 piece.and we play Fade to black with no improvisations.everything's the same..believe it or not..and creeping death..lol..

mywastedreality.blogspot.com

Every single song done by Cream.

Cream is Eric Clapton (guitar), Jack Bruce (bass) and Ginger Baker (drums).

8)

any Mr. Big Song

Any Mr Big Song....hehe. if your bassist can play like blly Sheehan and guitarist like Paul Gilbert.

- Daddy, brother, lover and ur little boy,- addicted to the rush.....hehe

as long as u have no probs playing and singing, skies the limit.

even Black Sabbath, Triumph n Loudness falls into the 3 piece cat ( 3 instrument holders) -

ultimately its how u voice the parts in a 3 pc band - and deliver it, even if its originally with extra guitar/synth parts. get into improvising, how to make the song full-sounding n flow in a 3 pc, it sure challenges the creative mind.

Improvision is the key.

There is no restriction on songs even if it`s just 3` peice. I believe it`s possible to pull off any songs as long as all 3 players are technical & creative enough.

I`ve seen 3` peice band playing Maiden, Symphony X, GrandFunk stuff before 8)

Jayshen said:
i also a bit newbie so not sure also but i think these can..

-Green day's american idiot ( actually aaaa lot of their song i feel can use just 3 men band.)

American Idiot is played better with 4 guys...'coz during the solo, guitarist 1 can do the chorus while no.2 can do the solos. But if you wanna play Green Day stuff...almost every song from the albums before American Idiot can be done with just 3 guys...

the no of band members in a band only limits the band to a certain extent..
even if u r a 3 pce band,but is able to play absolutely tight n w gd vox arrangement,u cn play any songs that u wish 2 play...
but of course if there's the additional keyboards/harmony guitar licks,u hv to improvise here n there to make it sound as good as the original song...
:wink:
important part in a band is to hv gd vox which adds to the tight music...
n the results cn do wonders...
:p

- any SRV and Double Trouble
- any Jimi Hendrix
- any Nirvana
- any RHCP
- any Mr Big
- any standard jazz songs

wah so many choices

peagee said:
Does Radiohead's Paranoid Android sound like its possible being played by a 3 piece?

very unlikely.. there are three distinct guitar parts. you could improvise using just the main melody I guess.

Back