SoMA – School of Music and the Arts

mel80

A friend told me about a promo at SoMA:

SoMA will be giving away a free IPOD Nano for every signup for any of their Diploma programs!

Check out the various music courses available at SoMA.
http://soma.com.sg/

*pic removed upon request*

If any of you find SoMA (or the babe in the poster) familiar, it's because Berkley has a change of name/management.

In case anyone is wondering, I don't get paid to promote them lah. Just sharing only.

Cheers! :D

are you talkin bout the berkeley where MR KEITH is the big boss?? The place is familiar but not the babe. I only remember the babe that sit at the reception. I forgot her name :cry:

EDIT: Yep. its berkeley. i checked the address and number at the bottom of the poster.

cool i've not heard of them b4... any local students on soft.com so far? i know the biggest churn out of local musicians so far frmo local music schools is Lasalle SIA, and im there now so :D

mann i wish i got a free ipod nano for going to school. :roll:

interesting... shud i quit my dip at ngee ann now? haha.

crap. i just made it out of first sem onli. heh.

hey mel80,

thanks for introducing us to the soft guys here. very nice of you to do that. i'm not sure if james would like the ad image being posted in the forums though; might want to remove it. just having the link is already cool enough. :D

yes, we have changed management and we decided that the name would change as well, so that we can provide even more for those interested in learning music and the arts - our first being giving our new students the ipod nano, so that they can listen to their most-loved songs (or homework!) wherever they go.

so, sofyan, when you are done with your 'O's and return to continue your guitar lessons with us, you will be studying at SoMA instead. :D

currently, we are upgrading our equipments and all, and there are renovations going on, but if you guys want to drop us a visit to have chat, just come along! give us a ring before you do too, so that we can be there for you. :D

again, thanks guys!

haha from berkley change to SOMA lol.. wads the difference now?.. too bad i cant go man.. i wanted to join :(.. my parents don let... i should try to presuade them again.. haiz.. btw, wad's the course program like now?.. whens the next music production course starting?..

newbie100 said:
really ah?
whatever - they tried using a similar sounding name to sell out, didn't they ?
Good question.

That is exactly why the name has changed upon the new management, as we do not want to ride on Berklee's name. :D

Back