Softies invited for an Open Jam!!!

ok i duno how you guys would look like so i can't identify any of you.. so look out for me aight? black giordano tee, blue shorts,denim bag,nike shoe...

you guys are great man

shred 5 is one helluva nice guy :D

btw bro we not jamming at fourtones next week , paiseh would love to but cant make it. very sorry man.. cya around bro

hahaha, why flying penguins nv come to jam also? anyway, was really fun man, meeting all u guys, actually only met one new face, strats, hha, they rest all old ka ki already lah!

haha really malu ah with all the pros and lousy me there :oops: finally know some of the softies.. all this while i tot shred 5 was a chinese :? still thinking about brooms with half handle lol

haha yea it was fun watching you guys jam. sorry I couldn't do much cos I don't know the songs heheh. But I managed to jam Puppets with the drummer from Metalheadz before I left...yippee! Shred5's got a cool band going on there...
Hanging out in the 'slack-room' was cool too!

satch said:
hahaha, why flying penguins nv come to jam also? anyway, was really fun man, meeting all u guys, actually only met one new face, strats, hha, they rest all old ka ki already lah!

we too noob to jam with ya all lar. embarassing.

It was fun meeting you guys man :) Didn't learn any of the songs you guys played so I played entirely by my long lost memory. Hope I didn't screw it up for you guys! lol.

And yes strats, how can we forget about Shred 5's half broomstick sweeping hahahaaa!

Back