• Bishan

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Bugis

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
2 shirt

One red

One White

So is easy to change when we are playing 2 side soccer, no diffuculty who's who in their own team

bring 2 t-shirts..

1 red tshirt... and another 1 white tshirt...

i think... so if got enuff ppl... like say 22... can split 11 a side...
n split evenly so incase u go white u wear white, incase u go red u wear red lo...

like what headwan said.. bishan for the first meetups and stuff lah.
future matches maybe st wilfred..

Yup will be bishan, thats the whole purpose for opening this polling thread, to see majority choose which location

jeepers: thnx bro, really appreciate it, since i rather use the st wilfred facility once we really get the hang of this team..maybe future time if soft is getting bigger or the soccer team is bonded strongly, we might be goin st wildfred and we also need the soccer fund, maybe 1 month $2, for future use of drinks or match rental payment, we will see about it,

As you all can see soft is getting more and more members joining in, n im sure some out there are also into sport...so as time goes on, if this soccer team do develop, ppl will show interest, i hope this team wont be like NATO(NO ACTION , TALK ONLY)..so those few ppl who be joining for this sunday, hope we do find other den music tat interest us and one of tat soccer,and at least we can spread the word ard this forum...and maybe, james can pay us for promoting this website forum, hahahha, jk jk only

James should pay us lor. Haha, just joking.

Remember, we're ambassadors for SOFT. LOL.

And yeah, this soccer team will just start off right.

alright then. i think i'll take 57 there. to bishan interchange. but is bishan interchange connected to the MRT station ?

ehh no necessary blue leh...just take 260 la..no more 240..heh.

and yeah they're connected. walk through junction 8.

Just remember Bishan park is damm big - I suggest the area behind the spa! best part of the field ground wise

latecomers kena buy drinks :mrgreen:

thnx fgl, means i no need to buy drink liao, and kerplunk is ignoring or avoiding this thread, she other thread she got kaypo kaypo....say got exam.....

Last edited:
must ask vickomaniac to get kerplunk down - we need the female supporters!:p

Back