Soft / RMS STATE OF THE NATION: HALO HALO GIG, Sat -17.12, 7pm @ Actors-Free Entry

RMSNewLogo.jpg

Theme: State Of The Nation - Halo Halo Special

RMSHALOHALO2011.jpg

Poster Creatively Design by - Dino

RMS STATE OF THE NATION: HALO HALO SPECIAL – 17th December 2011 ( Saturday ) 7PM to 18th Dec Sunday Morning 3AM at :- “ Actors The Jam Bar “

Link Posted at FaceBook Event Now; -
http://www.facebook.com/events/230253757045676/

Date 17th Dec 2011
Day: - Saturday
Time: - 7pm to 3am
Venue: - Actors The Jam Bar, 13/15 South Bridge Road

13 Awesomeeee RMS Filipino Bands Performing This 17th Dec RMS State Of The Nation - Halo Halo Special Gig.

LA SISA
ART II D2
PONG PAGOD
JINX O.D.A.
THE MCFLY
MODERN DAY ICARUS
BAZUKA JOES
PROJECKTO
THE MAMBO RATS
KARRA
RACE BACK
KILLWATER
POPOY

EVERYONE IS INVITED TO

“ PUT YOUR HANDS UP & SCREAM YOUR LUNGS OUT ! “ at RMS this 17th Dec at Boat Quay

FREE ENTRY !

SPECIAL NOTE: -

For Soft, RMS Members Supporters and Friends – DRINK PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:-

S$20.00 Per Jug Of Beer and S$6.00 Per Mug of Beer,

COKE is at S$15.00 per Jug and S$4 per Mug –

SUPER SPECIAL RATE .. for this ... SUPER SPECIAL EVENT - " State Of The Nation - Halo Halo Gig " ...

Admission is FREE !

RMSNoToPayToPlay.jpg

Warmest Regards

Eric Wong

Last edited:
Non – Soft's, RMS Members / Supporters / Friends – Pay

S$24 per Jug of Beer during Happy Hours and

after 9pm – Pay S$30 per Jug At Actors - - on the 17th Nov

We at Soft Music Singapore & RMS - Thanks Andrew ( TCC) & James ( Actors) For your Utmost Support & Making It Possible For Us ! .... Thank You !

Last edited:
The Nite at Actors Bar…( Give Me Your Honest Opinions Please )

The Event starts at 6pm till 1am Sunday morning, but by 5pm the 2nd band was already there…Sound-Checking. Our Guest band “SuperTzar” kick off the evening with their Entertaining Performances as usual follow by --- The lineup of the Bands.

Val our Russian Bro from Supertzar had his Cousin from Russia & Wify here at this Gig. There are lots of RMS Supporters too. Thanks also to Chris my brother from Hard Rock Sentosa for being there with us…

Eh.hh One of RMS Band “ POPOY “ was either too-hot or Actors had forgotten to pay their Electrical Bills I think this month, all of a sudden – there was a BlackOut ( I actually though that it was part of the Show initially Whahahahahhaha .. who could have thought about that as we Cheer Popoy Whahahahahhaha ) .. Then I saw Actor’s Boss Mr James trying to get the Fan back to work ( But one of the Fan broke down the entire nite ).

RMS actually had the Entire 1st Floor all for ourselves ( even the VIP Section beside the Stage was ours) – Thanks to Andrew & James …

The Smoking Area was Good as all smokers just need to walk a few step open the door and – It’s Smoking Time. Drinks were affordable at S$20 per Jug and $6 per Mug ( This we have to Credit Actors and its Management for the Support here) … One can actually order Food too at Actors.

The Toilet ( 1 Sitting Bowl for the Females) and 1 Pee-Pee Area for the Guys – It’s Small indeed but ok as we wont wanna stay at the Toilet too often.

The Hi-hats ( Drums ) seems to be having some Problem … The Top Hats always Falling-Off….and one of the Guitar Amps/Speaker ..seems to be giving Problems…

Drawbacks are that the 2 VIP rooms at the 2nd Floor of Actors is not made accessible to RMS Members ( besides VIPs) .. This we can understand – BUT - We certainly hope that we can at least have 1 room ( Just 1 Room Here for RMS at the 2nd floor ) ..Lets see how it goes – If there will be another 2nd round of RMS gig at Actors – much of this really depends on - Actors Management & RMS Committee & It’s Members – For this to WORK-OUT – It MUST BE – A Win-Win Situation for both end.

I came to know that – RMS last band was “ Ask To Stop Playing by 1am “ – as there were other Bands coming in to Play at Actors Bar … The Plug of The Guitar Amps ( was pull Off I heard so that the Band Could STOP ) and that’s not really – Very Nice I would say here to ( the Person I don’t wish to Name Here ) over the Phone on Sunday ….. Aint No Way To Treat Any Paying Customers ..Har ?

But Whatever it is – I have Brought this Up and as this is the 1st Time RMS & Actors try Working together – We will come to a Compromise ( an Agreement ) on “ A TO START & A SPECIFY TIME To END FOR RMS “ as agreed before Any Gig – so as to avoid any Misunderstanding here…for the Future ( If There Is Indeed Going To Be – ANOTHER FUTURE GIG for both end to work together here ).

Overall – It was a Great Nite and Feedback from RMS Members is that ( They Love the Venue) because it is “ CONVENIENT” & “ EASILY ACCESIBLE”…

RMS Members and all those that were there – Please give me your Honest Feedback…Thank You – We would like to hear your Honest Opinions.

Back