snare carriers

you mean a snare gig bag?

you can get one for about $35..cheap one....got even cheaper $20 but i think quality not that good, not much padding.

Can get from Music Theme at Excelsior Hotel basement.

Ritter

got mine from swee lee.....
ritter brand... and cost about 70+bux for 14"

and yeah.. nice.. coz the padding real thick.. so all secured for your snare-baby!

I want to get cheapo snare cases too! One 5 x 14 and one 6.5 x 15.

I want both of them to be incognito, all black and seemingly brandless one.

Anyone any recommendations?

PS: Emmanuel! I just feel like shouting your name. :mrgreen:

Mine too is Ritter brand... and cost about 70 over dollars same as DT one. It's a good Snare Bag with heavy padding - must protect your snare - especially snares can be ex too.

i got a couple of ritter bags, quite good, padded and got some small compartment can put stuff like metronome, hi-hat clutch, brush etc.

other than that, think sometimes very basic canvas snare bag also does the job. altho got more chance snare can get dented if u fall down (which is very unlikely usually) but nowadays anyhow also got afternoon thunderstorm so u never know :mrgreen:

Oh, those old snares come with the hardcases -- both suitcase looking. Too cumbersome (and damn old school looking, I feel like wearing a straw hat, chewing on a piece of grass if I carry those to carry those around), so I wanted a more lightweight, easy to carry, black one.

I saw the Ritter ones on the SL site. Too...fancy looking leh. I really want a simple black one.

But I see what you all mean by getting a better bag for the padding in case of falling down and thunderstorms. LOL!

Later I go around shop shop and see! :)

wa killerbee don't lyk tell e world abt my snare bag lah haha!
but apparently abit damaged siah my gig bag i got

Nooo!!! I never say anything. I shouted your name. Imagine tiny voice at the edge of a cliff: "Emmannnnnnnuellll!"

Ok, I just got a cheapo Road Ready bag.

I might want to start a custom snare bag business if this goes on. You know how those people have custom covers for their Macbooks? This is worth exploring.

intresting siah. imagine custom sized n look gig bag with e Drum exchange logo on the bag haha! *hints*
but i think quite small leh e market for snare bags.comparing to gig bags lyk guitars and basses.

That's why. Small demand = less work. Don't have to slog. HAHA!

One of my ultimate wish is not work for money but work for fun. Wait till I win Toto first bah.

:cool:

yeap at parklane.

and i think its a road ready without the 'Road Ready' name on it.

i fancy that lol - w/o the name!

on a side note, is ur acrolite ludwig here yet !

Back