Small acoustic guitar amplifiers

EugeneSmasher

Hi peeps,

I'm considering getting a small acoustic guitar combo amplifier for home recording and for home use. I'm looking at maybe 10-15 watts. Anyone can recommend me some models, rough prices and where I can try them out?

Thanks in advance. :cool:

i'm willing to let go of my behringer gm108 amp for a 100 dollars. if you're interestd let me know. it's a 15w amp. cheers.

Hi selling my 15 watt amp...

Just kidding. Check out the amps at Maestro, they're pretty reasonably priced and they don't sound too bad ; )

Kerplunk182: Hmmm that sounds good. If I recall correctly when I tried one of their soundhole pickups, they plugged me into one of the amplifiers and I liked the overall tone of it. Just that the amplifier was really loud so I'm not sure if it was one of the smaller ones they plugged me into.

But do you know the brand name? Perhaps I could do some reading up on the various models before taking the one-hour train ride down. For some reason I can't remember the brand... I only know it sounds good!

van_halen: Heard good reviews about those on G4c forums, but I thought those are quite high-priced? I'm also planning to build up a low-fi recording studio so I can't spend too much on the amp just yet...

Last edited:
Hmmm... I checked out the E-store and I don't think it was a Stagg I tried. But I'll definitely check them out. Used a Stagg pickup for a performance earlier this year so I'm quite optimistic about Stagg. The prices on the E-store are very affordable too.

Which outlet did you see them at? I don't remember seeing any at the Paradiz outlet but I could have mislooked.

Hey please update on ur findings... i'm getting a K&K pickup installed in my Acoustic and hoping to get a resaonably priced acoustic amp

fr Maestro only 12W Randall and 10W Stag in my price range, wonder how this 2 compares

Last edited:
Back