Sky LAN - English & Mando Albums on Reverbnation

lantianyu

hi my name is Sky LAN 天昱

I am an independent musician not "officially" signed under any major record labels.

Last Year I have completed my first Mando Album 他妈的眼睛

This Year I am working on my English Album - Inclusive Society

As a musician, I earn very little from music works compared to the Politicians in our country.
For the past 20 years, I have done jobs like Private Tutor, Retail Assistant, Facilitator... and also freelance music arrangement projects just to stay alive.

There was a period whereby I put up my songs for free downloads.
Now, I hope that there are kind souls out there, if you love the music i create, I would greatly appreciate if you could purchase my music at

https://www.reverbnation.com/lantianyu

as a form of support in my cause to fight Injustice in Singapore Society.

My songs
离水龙 Sia Suay
will continue to be free for downloading for the time-being

hope you enjoy my music compositions. I worked very hard behind the scenes for the past 20 years as voice of JayChou (cover singing) and some other artistes, but the record companies did not pay me properly, neither did they credit me.

In today's world of audio production, a voice, after recorded, can be EQed and sound slightly different from the raw material... but the technique of singing is hard to copy... eg breathing sound, diction, and 尾音 。。。 if you guys take time to listen to all the songs in Jay Chou's 14 albums, there are actually a few cover singers... the person who rap does not sound like the person who sing the ballads... if you also look through the photos of Jay Chou in google search, there are at least 2-3 different models since the day he debut in year 1999. Makeup & costumes can make 2 different person look alike and pass off as the same person easily, just like CIA disguise.

There are many tricks in the record industry, and i hope people with sharp eyes & ears, can go spot the differences.

Thank you for appreciating my singing, those who enjoy JayChou's ballad music.
Currently, I am covering Eric Chou, the successor of Jay Chou.

my latest cover is 受够

^ ^
Sky
13mar20F

Last edited:
Back