SingingTechniques.SG: Learn Singing Efficiently (Results in 1st lesson)

jazzbell222

Catch Vocal Producer/Coach Bevlyn talk about the 2-step breathing support for singing.

Deep breathing support is Fundamental 101. If you feel that you have a quivering voice, or if you want to hit higher or lower notes, or sustain longer lines when you sing, WATCH THIS VIDEO. Click here to view FULL VIDEO on the 2-Step Breathing Support System.

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 11.12.36 am.jpg

Official Website
Facebook
YouTube

This is the most frequently asked question from my students, or from people whom I encounter and realise that I'm a singer/vocal coach. "What not to eat before singing?"

Here is out list of TOP 10 types of foods you should avoid before singing. To be clear, you are not singing through your throat (!!!) – your vocal cords are contained in the trachea (colloquially called the windpipe), hence whatever you eat does not pass through the vocal cords (ewww). But what you eat plays a major role in your singing, mainly because the food may induce phlegm/mucus/acid reflux/heart burn, and affects the clarity of your voice, causes irritation and make you want to clear your throat more often, or block your resonance.

Here is our Top 10 List of Foods (view FULL VIDEO to hear explanation)

YoUTube Cover Final1.jpg

"Am I Tone-Deaf?" - Check YourSelf

Ever wondered if you are tone-deaf? No, you most probably are not. You just can't sing very well on pitch, and in this video I explain what is really tone-deafness, and I talked about some methods on how you can IMPROVE pitching and sing better on pitch.

Pls SHARE with your friends, LIKE the video and SUBCRIBE!

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Official Website

Attachments

• YouTube Cover.jpg
    YouTube Cover.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 218
What Is Falsetto? How do I sing Falsetto? In this video, I gave examples of sounds and songs that have FALSETTO, and also fun exercises you can do to produce falsetto!

Believe it or not, I used to not be able to sing falsetto, but singing falsetto is actually not as difficult as one thinks. In fact, you may be producing falsetto without knowing it!

I also demonstrated the difference between a Head voice vs Falsetto, check it out!

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Official Website

Do you know how to find the RIGHT KEY for your song?
Do you know that you can and are supposed to up / down the key when you go karaoke? (Many people don't!)

Watch this video to find out how you may find the key for a song, and find the best key for your vocal range.

If you want to sing better, finding the right key is pivotal 💪

+ Freebies to download to help you with that! 🤟🙌
(https://bit.ly/2OjQghQ)

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE:

FOLLOW ALONG:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Official Website

How To Sing Harmony SERIES - Ep 1 ("You Are The Reason" - Calum Scott & Leona Lewis)

How To Sing Harmony? Harmonising is a skill that comes relatively easy for some, but usually difficult for the majority of us. Training to sing harmony can take the form of learning to hear and sing chords, but the FASTEST WAY to learn harmony is to keep singing harmony lines of songs, and this accumulation of knowledge will make it easier for us to hear, learn and sing harmony easier over time.

In this video I explained the above, and sing you the harmony lines for the duet ‘You Are The Reason’ by Calum Scott and Leona Lewis (Leona Lewis sings the harmony lines while Calum Scott sings the lead melody).

***** DOWNLOAD MP3 *****
The harmony lines are also available for DOWNLOAD here so you can practise on the go: https://bit.ly/2nEhsMJ

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE:

FOLLOW ALONG:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Official Website

It was my utmost pleasure to teach this pair of adorable twins Annie & Amber how to sing 《后来》by 刘若英). Do you really think that identical twins are identical? Check out how they sound!

It was difficult for some of the techniques, but we had a lot of laughter during the sessions. We’re breaking the session down into 2 episodes, one for each twin. Here is Annie's singing journey first.

(Also, do catch their YouTube Channel with another pair of twins here. DOUBLE TWINS: https://bit.ly/2xynVxp )

:

FOLLOW ALONG:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Official Website

i would gladly concur that B-lyn is one of the Top 7 Mando vocal coaches in Singapore.

i would rank her number 3.

myself? 7

LOL

^ ^
Sky Lan

Ep 17: Thank you Ying Ying for coming on for my #SingingTransformation series! Watch how we tweak the way she sings 【幸福不难】(【志在四方】主题曲)
(Eng subtitles available in video)

Learn singing efficiently at SingingTechniques.SG

- - - Updated - - -

Part 2 of my #SingingTransformation session with Yingying for【幸福不难】(theme Song of serial drama【志在四方】) is up... (i am sooooo slow...😓)

The before-and-after differences can be quite subtle for the untrained ears, can you hear them? 👩🎤😁

Learn singing efficiently @ http://SingingTechniques.SG

- - - Updated - - -

Ep 18. Part 2 of my #SingingTransformation session with Yingying for【幸福不难】(theme Song of serial drama【志在四方】) is up... (i am sooooo slow...😓)

The before-and-after differences can be quite subtle for the untrained ears, can you hear them? 👩🎤😁

Learn singing efficiently @ http://SingingTechniques.SG

This was such a fun video to make, Cici was so brave to come on and volunteer for my #SingingTransformation Challenge :p
Hope this video provides some insight on how you can sing JJ Lin's [可惜没如果]better :)
(Eng subtitles available)

WATCH FULL VIDEO HERE:

FOLLOW ALONG:
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Official Website

Back