SINGfest 2010 ( 3 to 5 August )

Howlin'Wolf

Singfest+2010+SingFest.jpg

DATE
3-5 Aug 2010
Tue, Wed & Thur, 6.00pm (yeah guys, weekdays, not weekends like back in 2008)

So far heres the lineup (few more bands are reported to fill in the slot later):
Tue 3 Aug 2010
Katy Perry
Tokio Hotel
Wonder Girls
Orianthi
The Like

Wed 4 Aug 2010

Kanye West
Lupe Fiasco
Kool & The Gang
Diane Birch
Jully Black

Thur 5 Aug 2010

The Smashing Pumpkins
Thirty Seconds To Mars
The Vines
Ian Brown
Hail The Villain

Ticket are S$175 per day. Can be purchase through here: http://www.sistic.com.sg/portal/dt?retry=1&dt.windowProvider.targetPortletChannel=JSPTabContainer/sEventsCalendar/Event&contentCode=singfest0810&dt.isPortletRequest=true&dt.provider=PortletWindowProcessChannel&dt.containerName=JSPTabContainer/sEventsCalendar&dt.action=process&dt.windowProvider.currentChannelMode=VIEW&dt.window.portletAction=RENDERc:

Last edited:
i wouldnt mind watching orianthi and smashing pumpkins but the rest of the line up is cmi. use the money to buy the slash and firehouse tickets also about the same price haha

if i go there, i would only will be looking forward to see Orianthi.
and my dreams would be complete.

would be much cheaper to camp at changi airport and wait for her to arrive.
who want to go with me???

tickets

hi people im looking for tickets for four for the 5th day show. any price lower than sistic will consider. let me know asap thanks

OMG SMASHING PUMPKINSSSSSSS.
Like finallllly!

As much as I love them, but I think it just 'Billy Corgan & his back up band'. It's not the same as 90's smashing pumpkins.
Maybe i'm being bias, but I guess I just miss James Iha and D'arcy Wretzky..
but hey, Nicole Fiorentino is one bad ass chick with bass on her hands! ;)

Singfest+2010+SingFest.jpg

DATE
3-5 Aug 2010
Tue, Wed & Thur, 6.00pm (yeah guys, weekdays, not weekends like back in 2008)

So far heres the lineup (few more bands are reported to fill in the slot later):
Tue 3 Aug 2010
Katy Perry
Tokio Hotel
Wonder Girls
Orianthi
The Like

Hi guys... I'm selling SINGFEST ticket for the 1st day on the 3rd of august 2010... Artist appearing will be Katy Perry, Tokio Hotel, Wonder Girls, Orianthi and The Like including some other performances.... So far the cheapest ticket at sale is $135.00... So I'm making a good deal of letting go at $130.00... If you get from Sistic Outlets, it will cost you $178.00 inclusive of gst.. So to make a Fast Deal, call or sms me at 84684159.. 1st Come 1st serve basis for those who getting at the stated price.. Thanks...

Hi, I'm selling 1 Singfest Day 1 ticket for 3rd August at $125. Buyer will meet up at the venue on the day itself right before the concert. COD is preferred. Any inquiries or serious buyer please kindly email me straight at placeborocksmyworld@gmail.com . Thank you :)

Back