Singer guitarist needed

Hi All,

I'm Chris and I play drums and percussions. I've decided to go un-plugged and am forming a three piece group with intentions of playing professionally a couple of days a week (once the outfit is ready of course). In need of a guitarist who can play lead and and take turns on main vocals and backup harmony along with bass player and myself. Old school, rock&roll with a touch of the new. All genders welcome. Please contact Gino @ 97969769 as soon as you can.

Thanks and see you soon!

Chris

Hi Aery,

There are a couple of places I intend approaching. I've been performing for more than 20 years now, so i do know of establishments and their managements who have my trust. Basically, the venue would have to be one that would require a small three piece set up but depending on their clientele and image they the management would want to potray, we'd have to base our repertoire along those lines. That's where being versatile will come in. The idea i have is to also feature our vocals and harmony in addition to the music. If you're keen, please give Gino (our bass player a tinkle - 97969769). we can get together for an inpromtu jam session to try and get the feel.

Cheers,

Chris

Back