Shops in Beijing

Dime

Currently away in Beijing.Well not exactly in Beijing but roughly 2 hours traveling time away from the Chinese capitol.

So I wanna know if any of you guys know of any musical shops that house guitars.If you can provide web links to the shop would be better.

Thanks,help given is greatly appreciated.

Man, you can look for the dealers. Lets say, Ibanez, fender or other brands. go to their site & check their international dealers. Then start from there. hehe.

XinJieKou is the place you want to be. The street has at least 7-8 guitar shops selling everything from knock off Gibsons to premium range Warwick basses. The shops are clustered together after a long street of shops selling clothes and shoes etc.

The area is not card-friendly however and my last experience was that shop folks not keen to let you try unless you have already committed to buy ( Beats me how that works)

Generally though, prices are not fantastic.

Okay i see.Well since im already here almost 1000km away from home might as well just check it out.

no offence, but china guitar stores aren't worth checking out...

they are not as cheap as you think they ought to be, condition usually not so good (new but doesn't look that new), the sales ppl aren't always honest, and most of the time, only selling display set.

go do something else, pubs for live music, great wall, forbidden city, great food... cheers

well if that is how things are then i'll just go with the flow.well the food here arent that bad.maybe get a couple of stuff for friends back home.

Back