Sheptone Heartbreaker Jimmy Page Pickup Set Aged

Funkymojo

Good condition Sheptone Heartbreaker Jimmy Page pickup set aged for sale or trade. The Heartbreaker set has added options which includes ageing, 4 conductor wiring, lightly potted which came up to $229usd. Paid an extra $30usd for shipping. The total came around to $360sgd.

You can check out some sound clips over here :

http://www.guitarplayer.com/accessories/1019/sheptone-releases-jimmy-page-inspired-heartbreaker-pickups/49895

It is like new hardly used. Only soldered once to a Les Paul. The wires are uncut. Mounting screws and springs are included too. Kept the pickups after selling one of my Les Pauls away. If you're a fan of Jimmy Page's and Classic Rock tones, this set of pickups might be what you're looking for. Looking to trade Looking to trade for a good condition Surh Dough Aldrich Humbucker set, Bare Knuckle Humbuckers, Gibson Classic 57 and Classic 57+ Humbucker set or Dimarzio Humbuckers (preferably pickups with 4 conductor wires). Depending on your brand of pickups, you might need to top up if my pickups cost more. Don't worry, we can always discuss, or for sale at $280. Deal at Yishun. Interested parties, do drop me an sms at 81120049 to discuss. Cheers

Sheptone Heartbreaker 01.jpg

Sheptone Heartbreaker 02.jpg

Sheptone Heartbreaker 03.jpg

Sheptone Heartbreaker 04.jpg

Back