Selling tons of cymbals PART 2, please refer to the ad below for more cymbals as well

edrummer

Hi, as part of the cooperation between a Us dealer and myself, i have gotten some cymbals for sale and IF YOU need any brand new drums/cymbals, feel free to email me at mysteryunited@hotmail.com for quote/advice, i will be MORE THAN HAPPY to serve you

Cymbals prices are firm, Sms me at 81682441 for dealing/enquiry.

11. Sabian AA holy china 19" Brand new $330

Chad smith's signature china cymbal, when you put on the inverted side with felts on, it is not insanely loud and cuts just nice with the sustain, Perfect for hard rock/metal drummers.

aa-24.jpg

12. Zildjian Armand hi hat 14" As good as new from showroom, $300

This cymbals has abit of stick marks and fingerprint cos a customer tested it, Us is selling this for $500 easily, you are saving ALOT!

DSC04082.jpg

13. Dream energy 18" crash, Mint condition - $150.

Superb crash from this canadian company for pop and rock drummers, a new one is around $250 - $300.

aa-25.jpg

14. Zildjian A new beat hi hat 14" Mint condition $300

The most popular Zildjian hi hat of all time, super versatile for all types of music.

15. Zildjian K splash 12" Good condition - $100

This splash opens up with a bright splash sound with a dark warm tone in it,
Has a minor scratch at the side, other than that, it is awesome,
Brand new in Yamaha will set you for $250.

0189d161.jpg

16. Zht hi hat 14" Brand new - $200

Awesome hi hat for intermediate users whom wants a pair of hi hat for a diverse style of music.
Seen second ones going for $200 before.

DSC04212.jpg

17. Zht medium ride 20" Brand new - $180

The best cymbal in the entire Zht series, very crashable, has a nice ping and cutting bell.

DSC04208.jpg

Last edited:
5) This Classified section is for user's personal items only, if you are trading commercially, please contact info@soft.com.sg for advertising opportunties.

Back