Selling tons of cymbals for all your needs!

edrummer

Hi, as part of the cooperation between a Us dealer and myself, i have gotten some cymbals for sale and IF YOU need any brand new drums/cymbals, feel free to email me at mysteryunited@hotmail.com for quote/advice, i will be MORE THAN HAPPY to serve you :)

Cymbals prices are firm, Sms me at 81682441 for dealing/enquiry.

1. Sabian b8 ride 20" Very good condition - $90
This ride has a nice glassy ping and is perfect for drummers in need of an upgrade from their stock cymbals!

aa-19.jpg

2. Meinl byzance Benny greb sand ride 20" Brand new - $450
Awarded the best cymbal award in 2010 in the grammy of music instruments - M.i.p.a

aa-15.jpg

3. Zildjian A custom cymbal pack - Brand new 14" hi hat 16" crash 18" crash 20" medium ride - $1050
The value of this cymbal pack is tremendous, you get a set of great cymbals much cheaper than buying them individually.
A custom needs no introduction, probably the most versatile/best sounding cymbals in the world, they are lush, bright and has a good amount of cut, In brilliant finish.
This set of cymbals goes for $1500 in Yamaha.

4. Zildjian Armand ride 21" Brand new - $350
One of the most crashable rides i ever tested and it has a nice warm stick defination with some sweet ping in it.

aa-13.jpg

5. Zildjian A Sweet ride 21" Mint condition - $300
Used by Taylor hawkin - foo fighters, very crashable, nice cutting bell, hard to find in Singapore, just some stick marks and fingerprint.

aa-14.jpg

6. Sabian AA medium ride 20" Brand new - $300

Highly versatile, balances crisp stroke definition with a smooth blend of bright tones and a clean bell.

aa-16.jpg

7. Sabian Hand hammered medium ride 20" Very good/ mint condition $250

A warm ride that has a nice ping that suits jazz players , fusion players and pop or even rockers!

aa-17.jpg

8. Zildjian Armand medium thin crash 16" Very good condition $210

If you finding a 16" crash between the sound of an Avedis and A custom, you found it.

aa-21.jpg

9. Sabian Xs 20 Medium thin crash 16" Made of B20 bronze. Brand new - $185

This is a b20 crash that is cast bronze, Full and lush sounding, opens up quickly and its perfect for a main crash.

aa-22.jpg

10. Bosphorus Gold power crash 18" As good as new - $200

This cymbal is very full sounding, bright, and cuts well, perfect for pop drummers and rocker and even metal drummers.

aa-23.jpg

Last edited:
5) This Classified section is for user's personal items only, if you are trading commercially, please contact info@soft.com.sg for advertising opportunties.

Back