Selling Profitable Jamming Studio Business

duskalways

Interested? Let us know.
This is the basic breakdown that was invested here.
Renovation: 65k FSB, URA approved, MOE registered, new sprinkler pipes, 3 renovations.
Equipment: 25k
Aircon: 8k With special ducting right out the building
Total Start up cost: 98k

Inclusive stocks & assets which are not factored above.
Insurance paid for one new year.
Holding distributorship for 4 lines.
Ready pool of customers.
Profitable business. Selling because of too much loans from previous setups.

Asking $135k for transfer of business ownership. Call 63381210 / 63381220.

For those with no budget to take over, a suggestion..
Get your band members and others, and pool together about 3-10 people. That way you will have more people to run the studios as we often go into a 14-16 hrs workday, and sometimes 20 hrs.
Right now, I'm doing it with my colleague, and it's tiring. So the more people the better for this kind of operation

I have products that can run by itself, eg., inlaystickers, ear plugs. We have started online sales and it's good business that can give you extra pocket money. Both locally and overseas, we have been sending them.
Other stuffs are also self sustaining. If you are very keen, we can discuss further, BUT only genuine buyers BECAUSE I will not have the time to entertain everyone who just wants to ask for fun.

FATHERS and PARENTS who want their children to do a legitimate music business, since you may be MUSIC LOVERS yourself, this can't be a better business opportunity. We are genuine people and it's a genuine business.
We are always running full house, many jammers can testify to that. So this is a good chance for you.
Pool your sources and work together. That way, each of you will have a side income every month!

We've decided to add another option since there were keen callers who were short
of the $135k.
You can just pay $75k and take over the business with its existing
SPRING Singapore assisted Micro- Loan with very low interest.
This figure is a moving figure as your micro loan gets lower.

Back