Selling Fbass Bn5 , Bacchus Craft , Olp MM4 and Yamaha fretless Rbx 260f

bassluv

Selling a few basses or beauties. Do take a look.. for serious buyers only please.. only selling coz i'll be needing it for another downpayment..if not i wouldn't be selling it. All basses are in top top condition except for some buckle rash and cosmetic wise would be at least 8/10.

Fbass BN5 transparent white maple quilt top Namm 2006 model.(call for price..letting go at a good price) (no bag)

photo-8.jpg
photo-6.jpg

photo-9.jpg

Bacchus Bass ($950) (bought directly from japan with j bass configuration or with push pull configuration to make it into a humbucker bass) (this is a custom series) (with bag)
photo-17.jpg

photo-15.jpg

OLP MM4 With bartolini pickups and EMG BT preamps with active and passive switch knob( upgraded to gold knobs as well) action set up nicely. ($450) (with line 6 bag) the pickups and the preamp itself is already at least $350..so do the math :)

photo-11.jpg

photo-13.jpg

Yamaha fretless Rbx 260f ($200) no bag
photo-19.jpg

call or sms me at 97624125..no gimmicks, no secret faults.. everything selling at below par prices ..my loss is your gain.. strictly no low ballers pls :)

to clarify, that's definitely not a quilt maple top, there isn't a top on the bass. just an ash body painted in white

you're right.. thank you for the clarification..although i remembered i was told it was a maple quilt top, but after looking thru the web, its a clean transparent white... cheers :)

I think he means quilted maple finger board issit? But for me it look more flame maple

That's some good looking flames. I think it's cool how those flames are slanted, unlike the typical parallel ones to the frets.

Back