Seeking classic hard rock/metal vocalist for relaxed jams.

vern

Howdy.

We're 2 x guitar, 1 x bass, 1 x drums about to embark on playing some classic hard rock and metal covers for fun. Rainbow, Whitesnake, VH, Metallica, Megadeth, AC/DC, Maiden - stuff that ROCKS.

Seeking a like-minded relaxed individual dude/dudette for beer drinking and yelling (and of course ROCK). No age limits. We're a mixed bunch between 25 and 50.

Did I mention we're frickin' awesome on our instruments? Well I am anyway - I don't know about the other guys, but then they didn't get off their arses to write this advert.

Be like Nike - Just Do It. Whatsapp Ed on Nine 7 Four 7 One 7 Zero 8. First jam is next Thursday.

We don't worry about looks either. That part will become evident when you meet our bassist.

No vegans. No Emos.

Last edited:
Hi vern,

Let me just start off by saying that this has to be the best ad I've read so far! You're not from Aus by any chance are ya?

Second, this caught my eye "Did I mention we're frickin' awesome on our instruments? Well I am anyway..." :) While I cut my teeth at the start to Metallica & Maiden (and find myself still ripping out AC/DC now and then) my speed is more of this (see link below) and I was wondering if anyone you know might be interested?

https://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?437922-Looking-for-like-minds-to-do-something-different

In any case I'd be keen to come check out one of your jams sometime. Wouldn't miss a chance to hang out with anti-vegans and emos.

Cheers and all the best,

J

Back