scorpions in singapore?

extremers

not so sure whether they are any more scorpions fans out there, i grew up listening to these guys actually. *laughs*

i came across this while surfing through their official site. though, im not sure where i can get concrete details though. they're planning for a "humanity" world tour in asia this coming october-november.

do sample their new album, it sounded pretty okay for a bunch of vetrans!

check it out over at this webbie - http://www.the-scorpions.com/english/

this will be a good show.
i havent been a fan of scorpions ever since they did 'winds of change' and all the crap that followed.
but their new humanity hour album i have to say is pretty ok.

i caught their performnace here in singapore back in 1995 during their "face the heat" tour and its was great! i had an awesome time even though im in primary 5 that year! *laughs*

sadly their "acoustica" tour in singapore (2001/2002?) i decided to give it a miss solely because their songs weren't that great then after.

but this "humanity" tour sounds promising though. finally they pick up the right sounds! its about time!

haha...guiatplayer i can tell isn't a huge fan of scorpions...it will be great if the come to singapore..

haha no. i am actually a huge fam of them since last year. since then. i've been hoping they would come.. never expected them to come to singapore b4. was thinking why would they wana waste their time coming to a small city. haha. hope they come again or something :). i am sure to go

i've just checked their official website, apparently they havent updated their tourdates after japan. i read that they're planning to do a south east asian tour right after touring in japan like months ago at their home page. now its replaced with their "humanity" vid. i guess we gotta wait and see. *shrugs*

Back