Schecter Appreciation Thread.

hey guys.

i was wondering if the higher frets of the C-1 FR are easily accessible? bcos there isn't any contour at the neck joint.

hey guys.

i was wondering if the higher frets of the C-1 FR are easily accessible? bcos there isn't any contour at the neck joint.

OH NO! This thread is dead! LOL! Where is those ppl who play C-1 body shapes?!
Syn, Girlpants, Fish! Where are you guys?! Anw, all schecters have easy access to all the 24/22 frets. And C-1 have contours wat... If i'm now wrong? Most Schecter have contours...

as in, there isnt any contour at the neck joint.

C-7_FR_White_1.jpg

haha.

Actually, i am looking at the c-7 fr. but there are more people who own C-1 here, and the designs of both guitars are around the same, that's why i asked about c-1.

C-7_FR_White_1.png

i am talking about the circled part. haha.

Haha! Chey... Bolt on neck i didn't know there's contour... Um anyway, schecter guitar's cutaway is seriously a lot... so there should be no problem getting to the last fret of the low E string...
Like for my avenger, the bottom cut away, the lowest point of the curve (A.K.A the turning point in math) is at the same level of end of the last fret. Making it very easy to get to the last fret...

I wanna know do you use the last few frets often?? I at most use until like fret 22 only... Fret 23 and 24 hardly touch

Harlo harlo Neonzap! I'm still here! Yeah, thread's been dead.
aSEVENx, you mind posting the photos of your Schecter here? One's to revive this thread and another, I doubt anyone in this thread owns a Tempest. :D
Correct me if I'm wrong. :D

Harlo harlo Neonzap! I'm still here! Yeah, thread's been dead.
aSEVENx, you mind posting the photos of your Schecter here? One's to revive this thread and another, I doubt anyone in this thread owns a Tempest. :D
Correct me if I'm wrong. :D

There is!!! This guy with a yellow tempest that appeared in Live 'n' loaded... A few pages before have the photo...

LEMME REVIVE THIS SCHECTER THREAD WITH A QUESTION.

i am looking to buy a schecter guitar with a floyd rose somewhere around november. i was almost set with the schecter c1-fr hellraiser until i found out that the back of the neck is glossy. i own only an ibanez guitar and the back of the neck is smooth wood, so it's very easy to slide my hand across the fretboard. with a glossy neck, there's a lot of friction right so i'm afraid it will impede my playing.

any other recommendations of a schecter guitar with floyd rose and smooth wood neck(i dunno the exact term but it's like the neck of the white guitar pic that teleplayer posted, non glossy.)

i didn't see it on the schecter website leh. i thought they cut production alr. it's still available? i only see c1, c1-plus etc. no c1-fr.

HI REVIVAL AGAIN.

Can someone list down the various series according to their price?

E.g.

XXXXXX (Cheapest)
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX (Most Expensive)

In this order. This is to give readers (and myself) a rough gauge of the price range. cos the website doesn't show anything about pricing.

HI REVIVAL AGAIN.

Can someone list down the various series according to their price?

E.g.

XXXXXX (Cheapest)
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
XXXXXX (Most Expensive)

In this order. This is to give readers (and myself) a rough gauge of the price range. cos the website doesn't show anything about pricing.

I dun think it is possible to arrange it... Like taking the C-1 series for example... There is cheap ones like C-1, and expensive ones like C-7 FR, bloodmoon ETC. The prices varies in a series... Hellraiser series also, they cost according to the colours... You may want to visit sites like pro guitar shop, drumcity guitar land or gearhound to view their prices, then convert the currency converters? The prices you convert is normally $200-300 cheaper...

Hope this helps?

Back