SavingSomeone & Audiocean at Indie/Alternative gig Homeclub 3rdMay

RyanJumpsShip

Hey people.

SavingSomeone and friends, Audiocean will be playing on the 3RD OF MAY, Saturday, at Homeclub.

Audiocean will be up at 4.00pm while SavingSomeone will be up next at 4.30pm

It will be an Indie/Alternative gig featuring other bands.
Spread the love!
Tix at 12 , a free drink.

MySpace.com - Audiocean - SG - Rock / Música de sanación y meditación / Otros - www.myspace.com/xaudioceanx
MySpace.com - SavingSomeone - SG - Indie / Alternativa / Experimental - www.myspace.com/savingsomeonemusic

I hate the Homeclub ruleeeeeeee! Argh.
Who else is playing?

Dude you know what? We've got no idea! haha cause the organizer didnt fill us up with anything. And no announcements or anything regarding this gig here thats why we're letting you guys know ourselves. Come enjoy yourselves!

I think Elysee are playing too if im not wrong.

Hey i think our band, Auditory Effect, is playing this gig too hehe. We should be playing the 6.30PM slot. We are newest band lah so be nice to us ok hehe so we only got 2 originals lined up but we wanna have a good time!!~~~ yeah yeah~~ anyway I am an old man trying to sing like a young man haha... See you all there! Supports!

A number of covers plus 2 originals..... one from switchfoot, one from franz ferdinand and 2 other covers hehe...when you are there, you will know!!! Hehe! come and say hello to us ok hehe... excited to play this first gig with this band hehe

A number of covers plus 2 originals..... one from switchfoot, one from franz ferdinand and 2 other covers hehe...when you are there, you will know!!! Hehe! come and say hello to us ok hehe... excited to play this first gig with this band hehe

lol.. yup as nirvana was saying..juz wanna enjoy a great show too yeh! be sure to come say hi to us!(we're a lil oblivious.=S) we'll share a great deal of appreciating all yo!

(btw.. im with da same band with nirvana..lol.....surprised to see me 'Nirvana'??haha)

to Raistmar: haha..thanks for appreciating da name though=P

-AD.-

Back