SAT Pro Help.

SherT

Ok, I've been embarking on a pretty futile search for a specifications list for the SAT Pro that came stock on my Ibanez SAS36.

I've been putting my guitar aside for the last couple of months and what's basically happened was that my base plate and the allen screws in the bridge have rusted through. I tried sandpapering the rust off, and in the process of doing so I appear to have well and throughly ***ed it to hell because I am now unable to fit an allen wrench in to adjust the height, and the plate appears to be sitting at a really weird angle instead of parallel to the body, giving me major fret buzz and a bunch of intonation problems as a result.

I'm considering swopping out the current bridge with a Wilkinson VG300, but unfortunately I don't have the specs on the SAT pro, and I don't wanna end up buying a system that's either spaced too wide or has a trem block that's too huge. I know a simple solution would be to take the system apart and measure everything, but I don't wanna muck around and disassemble my guitar any further until I get it into the hands of a professional, lest I *** it up even more.

So please guys, any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has a diagram of, or specs list for, the SAT Pro, could I grab a copy? Also, if anyone has any good trem systems to reccomend, shoot, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance fellows. (=

Last edited:
Alreaby been there sub, there's only a picture of the disassembled unit, and two links leading to a page on the trem arm and saddle units respectively, no measurements.

There doesn't appear to be any customer support email on the page either. =/

Back