"Rudra - Brahmavidya: Primordial I" got full 5.0/

shred5

Browsing through my fav metal pages on the web and found out that MetalRules review column gave them full 5.0/5.0 for their new release!!!

Congratulations to Rudra!!!

Keep the Metal Music spirit alive!!!

:supz: :supz: :supz: :rock: :smt066

Read the full review at http://www.metal-rules.com

I am new to the local metal scene, I have lost touch with music , both foreign and local for 15 years due to work commitment, Rudra is one band that dare to be creatively original and really does singapore proud. I have shot their pictures for Aging youth webzine and also shot a video for them . They are really very nice people to work with and most of all they are humble :) Well done and keep creating good originals stuffs :)

Cheers and For those Who are about to ROCK

I SALUTE YOU

purplehaze3691

James, Mr. Soft is editing and mixing the sound for the Rudra video. James and I shot the video in Blackisles studio with Satch helping us too. I , myself is also waiting to see the video, I think once James has finished the mix, it will probably be posted here on Soft.

Cheers
purplehaze3691

There u go again braggin ur ass out..Well DragonForce's ZP Theart is my uncle's best friend n college buddy. N Sonata Arctica r closer friends of mine. Beat tht sonny. Brag world whore. Wtv it is, Rudra n Vedic Metal is T H E SHIT! :supz:

yeah! rudra! go check out NARASIMHA as well!!! unfortunately, i dont think they're active nowadays...

in that picture it mentioned that grotesqueries is his band right?
the drummer for grotesqueries is a chinese. i think u gt the wrong band. :lol:

Watevr it is the picture of the most trooest of troo black death kvlt 666 ppl shows his fierceness n im very pleased to announce i could piss in my pants. No sorry..piss on his face. Mayb he would drink my piss coz "black metal mah!?"

Back