Roland Juno G

michael68

Hi all,
Just wanted to know if anyone has any comments on this keyboard? Is it a good all rounder for amateur that needs drums, rhythms and single chords accompaniment for quick and simple song composing?
Thanks in advance!

Michael Lim

My keyboardist is using a Juno G and so far he's quite satisfied with it! Not sure about all the exact features though... maybe you could try it out for yourself at sweelee?

You could get a far cheaper machine than the Juno-G if that is all you are using it for.

However, if you want the big boys, get an Access Virus TI Polar, or the ultimate, the Alesis Andromeda.

;)

However, if you want the big boys, get an Access Virus TI Polar, or the ultimate, the Alesis Andromeda.

Just a note, Access Virus TI Polar and Alesis Andromeda are more for virtual analogue or analogue synthesis than any other thing (subtractive in these cases). Unless you are keen on VCO, VCA, VCF, LFO, HPF, BPF, LPF, Multipiers, and terms of such, avoid these couple, though they are truly great in their own right. But a waste if you just want something of a Juno-G facilities. Any "ok and up" synthesizers have a slightly steeper learning curve at the start but once you get pass that, they will do you good. In your case I think the Juno-G will be alright in terms of functions & "affordability".

And yes, the Andromeda is a sound designer and synthesist dream... slurpz

My cents worth...

Back