Rock drummer available

Sideshowfreak

Hey guys, looking to play rock songs which aren’t top 40s. Korn, rage against, SOAD, incubus, rob zombie, soundgarden, slipknot, foo fighters, breaking Benjamin, blacktop mojo, Chevelle, avenged sevenfold, Royal blood, panthera are just a few of the bands I like. But you get the idea. Looking for a band which is preferably above beginner level, is committed and mature. I’m in my 30s. Quite tired of jamming with people who don’t practise/ are tardy/ don’t own proper equipment. I’m also down with jamming once a week even! Eventually, I would like to gig and I’m open to originals as well. HMU! Peace!

Hey guys, looking to play rock songs which aren’t top 40s. Korn, rage against, SOAD, incubus, rob zombie, soundgarden, slipknot, foo fighters, breaking Benjamin, blacktop mojo, Chevelle, avenged sevenfold, Royal blood, panthera are just a few of the bands I like. But you get the idea. Looking for a band which is preferably above beginner level, is committed and mature. I’m in my 30s. Quite tired of jamming with people who don’t practise/ are tardy/ don’t own proper equipment. I’m also down with jamming once a week even! Eventually, I would like to gig and I’m open to originals as well. HMU! Peace!

u guys got a bassist?

Back