Rock Bassist

faramir90

Hey all, I just left my band recently so Im looking for a new band to do gigs and write songs regularly.

I play mostly alternative rock bands like Oasis, Nirvana, Green Day, Linkin Park etc

Classic rock bands like The Beatles, The Who, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin are fine too.

I also listen to jazz and classical music.

I can do backing vocals and play a bit of keyboards (Chords)

Do message me at 91702949 if you're interested. Thanks! :)

EDIT: To save myself from answering over and over again, My name is Elijah and Im an 18 year old Chinese Male. Thanks.

Last edited:
My band is a trash metal band,we also play deathcore,death metal,heavy metal.we're doing originals and have an upcoming gig on 16th june,we need a bassist.interested?

hey.. im forming a skapunk band doing covers like Capdown, Mad Caddies and Reel Big Fish. Currently still looking for members. so if you're interested pls contact me at 93236826. im 23yrs old malay.

Hi Elijah,

Im Yew Jin,

Im in a band with another guitarist and a drummer. We are keenly looking for a bassist.
We aim to write songs and Play Live. And maybe do a recording.

Our Main Influences are bands like RHCP, AUDIOSLAVE, RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE.

We would like someone that is can do stuff like slapping and yet hold the groove for certain songs.
We are very open towards music genres and we would like to just meet up and jam ... and see hows the chemistry.

Do contact me if your interested, thanks man ....

Name : Yew Jin Lee
Handphone No. : 90171225
Email : ujin140291@gmail.com
Profession : Audio Engineer

Back