Retribution Movement-19.12.09-Special Tribute To Francis Magalona-Pics & Vids !!

19122009163.jpg

19122009164.jpg

19122009166.jpg

Cool, yeah this gig kicks some serious a$$. Thanks Eric for the wonderfull pics.

when will be the next event like this? RudimentalDrummer?

It really looked happening!

Bro ZachDrummer thank you so much for the kind words here.

BUT....yes it looks happening - but in actual fact - it was indeed "very very happenning" - all the way non-stop from 3pm afternoon till 11.30pm, with each band by Band comming in to do their part and every single Band was Unique & Different in it's own ways here. The best Event I ever attended. Music was great, Bands were Great, People were So Great that Lights Up The Atmosphere there ... ended up with a Super Great Event.

All this could not have happened if it had not been Properly Organised (by Kit, Chris and all The Members of Retribution Movements here - all 19 Bands) and TCC, TMC, Chocolate Bar (Andrew, Mrs Chong and Jay), and James of Soft who provided this Cyber Platform for us all to kick this whole thing off - for the 1st Time ever here.

So I conclude that - What makes things Happens and Happening is - as always - A TEAM EFFORT here, It's the PEOPLE that make up - This Pinoy Social Music Group - Retribution Movements (which some call it Pinoy Unite) that makes all the difference here .... and "Retribution Movements" will have More & Bigger Exciting Events comming up for - Year 2010.....It shall be delivered.

Retribution Movements Activities are SOCIAL and as a matter of Fact - "VERY VERY SOCIAL" as can be seen from the pics (The 2 year old boy is supporting his Dad when he is Drumming...really nice to watch) I will post the video when it's ready here .. It's really like a One-Big-Family kinda thing..with different kind of Genre fused into ONE.

The next one on the way (not Confirmed as yet) will somewhere be between 1st or 2nd Quarter of the Year...we will let you all know and Thank You once again...

PS; - on a sidenote here - One of The Female Drummer at this Gig here is actually - Gilbert Nogales (2008 DrumFest Championship Above 21-Cat) Student ... the one with the Demon-Double-Pedal here lol.

Warmest Regards

Eric

Last edited:
One Of Retribution Movements Member – a 2 Year Old Guitaring – Can You Believe It – A MUST WATCH ! – That’s my Self-Proclaim God-Son...." not Son har " (wait his daddy kill me here Kekekeke

Bro Mel and his Band –Rocking in the Afternoon and – He Rocks.ssssss !

Har – at last – A Female Drummer here & Everyone Enjoying Themselves here as Can Be Seen !

Enjoying All The Way As Can be Seen - Till Evening Falls

Last edited:
Crowded and Fully Packed After Evening Falls – I Have But No Other Choice To Stand On Top Of A Chair Just To Take This Video For Your Eyes ! Common – Give me a kiss for that.

An Entire Female Band … Nothing More Facinating Yeah Yeah… kekekeke !

Hey bro, hows ur recording? Mine sucks :( well waiting for the DvD. Will give copies to u yeah.

I think mine's ok ok la...... will check and get back to u..... Any idea when the dvd will be released? thx man will b waiting 4 the dvd...woooohoooo :mrgreen:

Hey dont thank me - Thank you yourself too here. Remember it "US" now not a "You" "Me" or "I" thing lol" - It's all of us at Retribution Movements Singapore here...yeah.hhhhhhhhhhhh !

Yeah man ur rite.... it was definately team effort.... thank god for a great TEAM ....... haha....

Back