REDUCED PRICE: Fender Princeton 112 Plus - USED - PRICE NEG

stoplayinguitar

UPDATE: I just fired up my amp to test 2 days ago and would like to highlight two things:

1. The reverb doesn't work
2. There is a mild pop sound when switching on and off the amp

That said I'll be able to sell the amp for 150 if you self collect in Marine Parade.

----------

Selling a pretty old, pre-owned Fender Princeton 112 Plus. Everything works perfectly and was last serviced for general maintenance in 2013 (the Swee Lee serviced sticker was from when it was first serviced wayyy back)

Testing can be arranged at my place in Marine Parade. Used this for a gig of two, works well if you're playing small to small/mid sized venues of up to 30-50 people, especially cool if you mount it on a table or slant it at a 30/45 degree angle from the ground. If your other guitarist is not playing a full stack that is. It's solid state and light for an amp this size, very taxi friendly, possibly can transport on a bus (off peak period only)

Love this bugger, sad to see it go.

Product description from the 1999 Fender Frontline catalog:

Princeton 112 Plus The Princeton 112 Plus is a mid-sized amp with great sound.

Specs: 65 watts RMS, 12" speaker

Features: Dual selectable channels with independent tone controls, reverb, effects loop, footswitch and headphone jack.

Weight: 28 lbs. Size: 16.5" high x 18.75" wide x 9" deep.

This amp was replaced in 2000 (or 2001... I have the 2001 catalog but not the 2000 catalog) with the Princeton 65 amp.

Owners manual here: http://support.fender.com/manuals/guitar_amplifiers/Princeton_112_manual.PDF

Last edited by a moderator:
Back