reccomend me a delay and flanger pedal!

shokakukai

heyheyhey.

currently, im upgrading my pedalboard. dont wanna use my multi fx for modulation effects anymore, it sometimes make it sound rather digital.
my budget is about $120 for each pedal

for a delay pedal, i have chosen the following..

biyang AD-7
modtone analog delay
arctec analog delay

for a flanger, i have..

danelectro hash brown
biyang fl-8

soo what do you think of the pedals? i look forward to getting more recommendations.

by the way, how big is a biyang pedal? it seems kinda large, i hope i dont have to squeeze them in inside my small pedalboard. hahaha.

For delay, I recommend Line 6 Echo Park and Ibanez DE7. Check out the Buy/Sell section, you should get one around your budget.

Can I suggest Marshall Echohead for your delay? That thing sounds awesome, I bought it at Davis and never regretted owning it.

hahaha cool pedals you guys recommended.

for the marshall echohead, how much did you buy it?
might wanna consider the ibanez de 7 as well.

hmm how about a flanger? hows the boss bf 2? heard it and its prominent through the mix

I think the echopark is really a good recommendation. One of the very few generic pedals that has such compact size, yet packs a whole lot of functionality and versatility. I like the de7 for its bang for bucks.

Yup, I am selling an echopark at a very reasonable price. Do contact me if you like.

Another delay pedal which I like is the Korg Toneworks 301 dl. I think it is discontinued le and a little noisy though, but it has some interesting functions which you can toy with. Someone was selling one at a reasonable price just a few months ago.

one of the most effective, affordable, no-nonsense, delay pedal i've used:

DE7.jpg

Back