RARE!! Harmony Buck Owens American Acoustic

GET

Here is something you don't see everyday! I am finally letting go of my well-loved vintage Harmony Buck Owen American Acoustic (OM size). Famously the preferred guitar of revered songwriter, Ryan Adams, this a very early 70s model and has all the aged nicely but is in a lot better condition than Ryan's. I have to say beforehand that whoever is interested in this instrument must be prepared to have a conducive, dry and humidity-controlled environment to ensure this baby continues to sing to you as all vintage instruments do. They are delicate. As I am closing my studio to make room for my growing son to have his own room, I will lose this environment to upkeep it well and thus looking for a worthy custodian to buy it over. This is very very difficult instrument to find let alone buy, so I am listening to serious buyers only (no offence to anyone intended)!

The price is fixed at a very special SGD$2,850 (if you know the market) and is FIXED! I am not looking for any trades as I have enough instruments and negotiations as this is not like any other guitar in the market. The guitar and it's vintage condition is sold AS IS! If you are looking for a pristine instrument, your search should stop here! I have the original and vintage hardshell case that comes with it and will accompany the sale.

Call 96851765. First-come-first-serve and no reserve!

The only person who has played this instrument other than me since I started owning it is Jarvis Wong. Here is a video he made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIzkg4Ghk2U

IMG_1843-1.jpg

IMG_1844-1.jpg

IMG_1845-1.jpg

IMG_1846-1.jpg

IMG_1847-1.jpg

Back