Rap music

man_kidal

Anyone big fans of rap? I can say that i'm someone who likes it alot besides rock music. I don't like all rap though, all that 50 cent and nelly stuff are kinda stupid imo. But like some older rappers/groups like Cypress Hill, Dr Dre, Mos Def have always been cool to me.

cypress Hill is da Bomb!!
Amongst my faves...House of Pain, 2Pac, Kriss Kross(lol), Zach De La O!..
and... John Cena..haha

Rap ?

oh man?

when rap came out of the mainstream in the mid 80s,
I dig into Beastie Boys and Run DMC where Rick Rubin
produced both artistes albums.

always remember Beastie Boys' Fight for your Rights to Party
and Run DMC's Walk This Way

checkout:
Beastie boys - Licence to Ill
Run DMC - Raising Hell

Some rap is ok. Definitely not kriss kross kekeke though i have their 2nd album. The more interesting works last year were the ones by madvillain, clouddead and pole.

Where got Cena good ...... I prefer Carlito Carribean Cool..... He's so much cooler than cena, cena so poser ....

you gotta fight! for your right! to ppppaaaarrrr-taaayy...

lol.

there was this collab album that featured a lotta rock + rap acts. if i aint wrong it's the Judgement Night Soundtrack..
gotta get it...

HIP HOP HOORAYYYYYYYYY HHOOOO HAYYYYY HOOOOO

:lol:

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas the rap songs in it damn cool siah .... Lots of 90s gangsta rap ...

i listen to INSANE CLOWN POSSE.....(the group that hates Eminem so much)NWA,Bone Thugs N Harmony(critic say it when to stardom as they seek help from Satan :evil: :twisted: )........

Hell Yeah to Beastie Boys, Run DMC.. and NWA!! but hey.. Cypress Hill aint that bad yah..

And should we consider 311 as a rap-rock or rapcore band??

Back