purchasing from musiciansfriend.com

recklessnick

is shipping really free? has anyone purchased from therebefore. and is it better to purchase from musiciansfriend.com or to order from sweelee

Another alternative would be Music 123. They ship via UPS. Shipping is not free.
However, they have the refund/return for exchange 45 days policy whereas Singapore shops have the "Products sold are non-refundable/Exchangable" on the receipt.

Shipping is free! to US

Heh heh, yup, shipping is free only to USA.
I've enjoyed so much fo that already! heh awesome

Like what was discussed before, the wordings on the receipts stating that "Products sold are non-refundable/exchangable" or similar phrases are not always legally enforceable. It depends on circumstances. I believe even Music123's policy is similar in that sense.

even if its refundable...we,the buyer,need to pay the return shipping fees to states,which is damn ex...so better play safe bro

musician's friend won't even let you pay thro a non USA credit card.

so don't bother about musician's friend unless if you have friends in USA.

got money also cannot buy Steinber Synapse. damn stupid.

really? have you ordered from them using paypal thro Vpost?

share leh... cos I was gassing for the synapse and couldn't find a way to order!

Anyone tried using Paypal to pay with MusicianFriend or GuitarCenter? I know is always an issue with our Credit Card. Most online stores in US only accept US bank issue credit cards.

I have a shipping address in US, the only problem now is only the Credit card portion...

I don't think you can use paypal's credit card payment to pay them since it's not us-based, but try emailing them.

If you have a friend with paypal. you can pay him to transfer you some funds to your paypal. And then you can pay with your paypal funds for your musiciansfriend.com purchases. But you still have to use vpostusa, since they don't ship most items internationally. I've never tried this out, but it might work. If you're really desperate, you should email them.

musician's friend won't even let you pay thro a non USA credit card.

so don't bother about musician's friend unless if you have friends in USA.

got money also cannot buy Steinber Synapse. damn stupid.
Yes they will. I've done it with my SG cards.

you can use local credit cards as long as you've got a paypal account. sometimes though, the way vPost pack stuff can be quite stupid.

Back