pubs in the east

hi i'm an alcoholic. does anyone have any good recommendations of places to have a couple of beers without having to rob a bank? i used to walk to vie bar or georges all the time but a pint of hoegaarden is an upsetting $18 at vie now!

I suggest your friendly neighbourhood kopi tiam, only $5+ nia for a large bottle of ice cold beer........:twisted:

thats what i'm doing now everyday man! now tiger has this gimmick where you can win 50cents off a beer, you got to check under the cap.
i'm talking about pubs here, not kopitiam, kopitiam goes without saying hehe

There's a new place called Estate Bar at Aroozoo ave, near hougang/upp serangoon. Erdinger pints at 13 , 10 HH. Neat al fresco hangout, large screen for football matches.

you cannot deny that u-turn pub, 51 jazzy et. al. are also pubs...

anyway there is this place at east coast road at the junction of still road.. i forgot the name of the place. goodfellas or something. anyone tried?

I recommend Dog & Bone at Siglap!

that is very near my place, but i've never tried it. how are the prices?

dir, thanks for the heads up. i'll pay that place a visit soon.

u-turn pub, 51 jazzy, i haven't heard of before. recently i've been drinking forsters at katong shopping center/odeon with a bunch of mates. 18 to 20 a jug. and we all know of cuscadens 10 dollars a jug night, which happens to be tuesday. in fact i'm going there later.

Back