Problems with a service company....what to do?

bluepowder

A repair service based company has caused damage to my house which has set me back financially....what course of action could i take? the company refuses to do anything or reimburse me.....

What are the right channels to go through ??

A repair service based company has caused damage to my house which has set me back financially....what course of action could i take? the company refuses to do anything or reimburse me.....

What are the right channels to go through ??

What kind of repairs were done in the frist place and what kind of damage has been done.
This kinda thing varies and would not be covered if you had signed any kind of agreement that has a claus listed for no compensation.

care to enlighten us on the details. maybe some peeps here may be able to help you if there was a clearer picture.

Well I was getting my floor repaired...and the company promised something...didnt deliver and basically walked out saying sorry cant do anything...so i had to call another contractor pay him again...to finish the job....lost a few 100 dollars....because of this...

im not really looking to get any money reiumbursed i doubt it will happen...but these sorta companies must be regulated by some authority no???

Im quite peeved because i told the contractor that this was not wat they promised me....and that i would file a complaint if they didnt rectify it...at which point he basically laughed in my face and said that there is nothing i can do.....that cant be right.....after all one of the 4 pillars in singapore is " service "...and knowing singapore...theres gotta be an authority to regulate this...

complain to CASE?

or go their office, wreak the same havoc and laughed at their face and tell them there is nothing they can do. (just kidding!)

thanks guys...CASE shld be fine...

altho by now laziness and general sludginess has taken over....esp after a few tigers and im thinking just forget it.....

hopefully some of my zeal will return tomorrow...but then again...im too old for this shit

Back