Price drop!! Gibson custom shop Tak Matsumoto Les Paul

bryan1234

Limited production run 1999-2001. Exclusive to the Japanese market so it's a rarity in countries outside of Japan. Tak Matsumoto is a Grammy award winning musician and to date, the first guitarist from Asia who has his own signature lineup from Gibson. This guitar is Tak's first ever signature model. It comes in a beautiful and unique canary yellow colour. Limited edition logo imprinted near the headstock area. Please, please, please.. It's a custom shop so don't try and lowball me because you will be ignored.. Condition 9/10. Has been kept in a hard case all these years. Comes with COA (certificate of authenticity), and original Gibson hardcase with Tak's signature imprinted.. Please do your own research on the value of this guitar if you do not already know. Made in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Perfect for guitar collectors. Letting go for $2.8k. SMS 98160999 NOW!

In urgent need of cash, hence the attractive price. My loss, your gain.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Whatsapp me as I am currently overseas

Final price reduction!! Gibson custom shop Tak Matsumoto les Paul

Limited production run 1999-2001. Exclusive to the Japanese market so it's a rarity in countries outside of Japan. Tak Matsumoto is a Grammy award winning musician and to date, the first guitarist from Asia who has his own signature lineup from Gibson. This guitar is Tak's first ever signature model. It comes in a beautiful and unique canary yellow colour. Limited edition logo imprinted near the headstock area. Please, please, please.. It's a custom shop so don't try and lowball me because you will be ignored.. Condition 9/10. Has been kept in a hard case all these years. Comes with COA (certificate of authenticity), and original Gibson hardcase with Tak's signature imprinted.. Please do your own research on the value of this guitar if you do not already know (above 5k.) Made in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. Perfect for guitar collectors. Letting go for $2.5k only! SMS 98160999 NOW!

In urgent need of cash, hence the attractive price. My loss, your gain.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back