Post-Rock/Post-Metal Guitarist/Bassist Available

Helleporter

Hi y'all.

Here's a recent portfolio of tracks I've done (two covers and an original, so far):
https://soundcloud.com/robotlioncity/tracks
(No midi except for the drums. I used BFD2 in Ableton for that)

Now that I'm about to ORD, I will be consistently putting up new material to add to the page.
I feel that this is a much more clear-cut method of getting a sense of what I can bring to the table vs what direction you might want the band to go towards [and potentially avoid a lot of disappointment from both parties in my experience...haha)

Anyways, I am interested in playing guitar in a Post-Rock/Metal band (bass is cool too if you already got the guitars slot filled up. I'm down for anything from mild ambient (Lowercase Noises, Echelon Effect), to heavier and darker stuff (Isis, Russian Circles). Hell, Blackgaze/DSBM/Doom would be cool too if that's what you're into.

I also have some minor experience in studio production, so I won't be totally helpless :)

Looking forward to having some fun making music with new friends, hopefully with a band that has a solid direction in mind, with short and long term goals that include recording and a few gigs here and there.

I will be mostly free in July, but come August when my uni starts I'll be free for jamming/rehearsal/meet-ups on the weekends.

Can't think of anything else to add in here so if you have any questions, fire away!

Hi bro my band looking for a guitarist, will be awesome if u can fuse your influences with us n work together.. we play metal too if interested do contact me 83162230 we can try out something together.. cheers bro

Back